Maryland Appraisal Continuing Education (CE) Online Courses
Our Appraisal CE courses are AQB approved and satisfy the MD requirements for Appraisers.
Benefits of the DeNovoLearning.com Maryland Appraisal Continuing Education Course:
- Approved: Accepted by IDECC and approved by the AQB and the Maryland Appraisal Board.
- Flexible: A convenient online course that you take at your own personal tempo and can stop and start at anytime.
- Supported: Our online courses are stress-free to take, but we are available to help you if you need it.
- Educational: Our topics are timely and written by Appraisal experts with more than twenty years of practice.
Maryland Appraisal Continuing Education Requirements
MD Appraisers must take 42 hours of continuing education upon license renewal every 36 months. All 42 hours of Appraisal CE can be completed online.
Maryland Appraisers are required to complete:
- 35 Elective hours;
- 7 hours of National USPAP Update
FAQS - Maryland Appraisal Continuing Education
Q. How do I find out more detailed information regarding Maryland Appraisal CE?
A. You should contact the MD regulatory agency that oversees the appraisal profession in Maryland. They can be contacted at:
Maryland State Commission of Real Estate Appraisers
500 North Calvert Street, Room 302, Baltimore, MD 21202
Maryland State Commission of Real Estate Appraisers Website
Our Maryland Online Appraisal CE courses are especially convenient if you live in or near: Baltimore, Hagerstown, Rockville, Frederick